Martinsburg Roundhouse | 100 Liberty Street | Martinsburg | West Virginia
The Center includes 13 acres with three B&O Railroad shop buildings. The main attraction is the completely enclosed 1866 cast iron frame roundhouse. It is situated along 1,000 feet of the Tuscarora Creek. The B & O Railroad shops operated until 1988. This site was active early in the Civil War and was the site of the first National Labor Strike of 1877.
For more information on upcoming events, please contact us at 304-260-4141 or email email@example.com.
To inquire about event rental information, please contact us 304-264-8801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.